Photographing landscape with a film camera is different than with a digital camera. There are several books in the marketplace that cover landscape photography but few of them are specifically for the digital photographer. This book is what you might be searching for!
Digital Landscape Photography covers:
* equipment such as accessories and lenses
* exposure from shutter speed and other common mistakes
* light and its importance
* composing your perfect photo
* and a special section on specific subjects such as waterfalls and sunrises
Digital Landscape Photography, written by experts which were shooting outdoors for decades, is a fresh have a look at current how you can shoot landscapes by profiting from digital format.
* the one photo book on landscape photography in a landscape format * both beautifully illustrated and instructive on the same time * Authors are well known photographers in the field: Pictures have been published in National Wildlife, Sierra, Natural History, Outdoor Photographer, and lots of other major publications