For photographers on the lookout for either an alternative to Adobe Lightroom or simply an out of this world photo-editing application at a great price, Luminar is increasingly the solution for both professional and amateur photographers. From a powerful RAW engine that includes real-time noise reduction and advanced color processing and sharpening tools to customizable workspaces, intelligent photo editing filters, and adaptive presets that streamline your photo editing, Luminar has everything you want to quickly create stunning photos.
At the same time as the software is intuitive and moderately easy to use, you’ll still benefit greatly from having a guide walk you through the amazing capabilities of this software to discover its true depth and speed. In The Photographer’s Guide to Luminar, photographer Jeff Carlson helps you discover Luminar’s best features to take full advantage of the program for all of your photography needs. From importing your images to editing, managing, and exporting your files, Jeff showcases the power, precision, and regulate of Luminar At the same time as teaching you to work quickly and efficiently.
In this book, you’ll learn all about:
- • Workspaces: Make the most of Luminar’s custom workspaces―such as Landscape, Portrait, Street, Aerial, and Black and White―and learn how to create your own custom workspace to optimize your workflow
- • Filters: Experiment with more than 40 non-destructive filters to make your images look their best with minimal effort―Structure, Bi-Color Toning, High-Key, Image Radiance, Accent AI, Cross Processing, Polarizing Filter, Sun Rays, Dodge and Burn, Hue Shift, and much more
- • Presets and LUTs (Lookup Tables): Discover ways to use adaptive presets and Lookup Tables for to bring the look of simulated film stocks and creative color grades to your work; you’ll be able to even use your favorite Lightroom presets after converting them into LUTs
- • Advanced editing topics such as blending modes, masking tools, and lens correction tools
- • Digital asset management: Organize and manage your photos with Luminar’s brand-new digital asset management module
- • Sharing images: Whether you’re printing your images or sharing them online, Discover ways to make your photos look their best no matter what output solution you need